Monday 1 February 2016

The Remnant Chronicles | Book Banter

Hey guys! Happy Monday!!! 
I really enjoyed filming the River Of Time series book banter, and I decided- hey why not film some more? There will be plenty more to come in the future, for books that I am clearly obsessed with, but for today we have a video dedicated to discussing The Remnant Chronicles by Mary E. Pearson. 
This video contains a ton of spoilers, so if you haven't read the books- you're forewarned. To those of you who have read, (or haven't and just want to know about theses books like I totally would- regardless of spoilers) this video is my version of sitting down with you and discussing my feels about these books. It's random, borderline hysterical, and fun. So get a cup of tea, a cozy blanket to snuggle under, and enjoy! 

If you are looking for the full breakdown of content in a review, you can find them here...
Book 1 - The Kiss Of Deception 
Book 2 - The Heart Of Betrayal 
Book 3 - The Beauty Of Darkness (Coming Summer 2016)
GIF Reaction to Kiss Of Deception

What did you think of the Remnant Chronicles? Are you as stoked about The Beauty Of Darkness (coming Summer 2016) as I am? Eeek!

Come say hi on Instagram...
Lifestyle @ToAshleyNikole
Bookish @BooksSheLoves


No comments:

Post a Comment